No one welcomes the flight cancellation with open arms. The primary reason for that is losing their money. But if you have booked the ticket with JetBlue Airlines, you can request a refund after canceling the flight ticket. The airline verifies the request and processes the refund within a week.
If you are unsure about how to get a refund from JetBlue, the instructions below can help you. You can either ask for a refund online or via customer service. Remember that you need to cancel the flight first to request a refund. Let's check the steps below.
How to get the money back from JetBlue Airlines?
If you want an online process to ask for money from JetBlue, here are the steps to help you:
- Land on the official website of JetBlue first.
- Click on the My Trips options from the top menu.
- Find the canceled booking by entering the confirmation code.
- Hit the Request Refund button and fill out the form.
- Provide all the correct information and reason for canceling the flight.
- Submit the form and wait to get a reply from the airline.
As per the JetBlue Airlines refund policy, you can ask for a full refund on a refundable and non-refundable ticket within 24 hours of canceling the flight. Besides, the refund is credited to your account within 7-10 business days after making the request. If you don't know the steps to cancel the flight, check the next segment.
How can I cancel my flight with JetBlue Airlines?
If you want to cancel the ticket on JetBlue, follow the steps below:
- Open the homepage of the airline first.
- Go to the My Trips section and enter the flight details.
- Click on the Manage button and scroll down to see the Cancel Flight option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the cancellation.
You may cancel the flight online and get a refund with the above steps. However, according to the JetBlue flight cancellation policy, you must pay the cancellation charges. Some other important policies to cancel the flight are below:
- Cancellation done within 24 hours of booking and having seven days between the booking and departure date does not require any cancellation charges.
- Canceling refundable and non-refundable tickets can provide you full refund in the free period.
- Cancellation is only allowed through the same platform of booking the flight.
So, these are the important notes about canceling and requesting a refund from JetBlue Airlines. You can follow the simple steps and get the money from the airline. Contact customer service if you want to know more about JetBlue Airlines cancellation policy or the after the process. The support representative helps you provide all the information regarding flight cancellation and refunds. After this, you can get the money and plan another trip with JetBlue.