Getting a refund from Etihad Airways is very simple. You only need to fill out the refund form from Etihad Airways. After that, you'll get a direct refund in your account in a few days. You can receive the refund in the form of vouchers. You only need to make sure that you have made the booking directly from the official website of Etihad Airways. Suppose you made the booking with the help of a third party. Then you would need to connect with them regarding the refund.
How To Get Refund From Etihad Airways?:
To get the refund from Etihad Airways. Ensure that you have made the Etihad Airways refund request from their official website. For that, you can follow the simple steps which are given below. After that, your issue will be quickly resolved, and you'll receive the refund either in the form of a bank transfer or in the form of vouchers.
- Get on Etihad's official website.
- Now you would need to tap on the search space and write "Refund form."
- Choose the search button, and you'll come across the refund form.
- Fill out the form with the booking details.
Once you have filled the form, you need to make sure that you have also attached the mandatory documents mentioned below for verification. Once you have connected it all, you'll be able to submit the form to claim your refund.
- Photo ID.
- Boarding pass.
That is it after attaching the documents which are mentioned above. Your issues will be resolved.
How Long Does Etihad Take To Refund?
It'll take Etihad Airlines fourteen to thirty days to give you the refund you have been looking for. If you have made the payment through cash, it will take up to thirty days to receive the rebate however, if you have made the payment through a credit card. Then you will be able to receive the refund within fourteen days. So, make sure that you always make the payment through a credit card. So that, if you would need to make the cancellation, then in that scenario, you're going to get the refund on time. To know the different conditions regarding the refund. You can go through the Etihad Airways refund policy below.
The Refund Policy of Etihad Airways:
To understand the refund policy. You would need to go through the information below.
- In case your flight has been canceled by Etihad Airways. Then you will get a complete refund of the investment you made in the ticket.
- You need to ensure that you have filled out the refund form within twenty-four hours of the changes or the cancellation made.
- To avoid the charges of the changes made. Make sure that you have made the changes within twenty-four hours of the booking made.
- To avoid the cancellation fee, you must cancel within twenty-four hours of the booking made. Also, make sure that you made the booking at least seven days before the departure date.
So, if you have a doubt, “How do I get a refund from Etihad?” Then you only need to go through the information regarding the refund from the Etihad Airways given above.