Suppose you have booked your flight tickets with Alaska Airlines to travel to your favorite destination during the vacation. Due to some reason, you have canceled your plan and want to cancel the flight tickets. Commonly, many travelers may want to cancel their flight tickets and get a refund. If you want to know about the process of how to get refund from alaska airlines, then they need to follow some steps given below:
How To Cancel Flight On Alaska Airlines?
If you want to cancel the flight tickets, you need to follow some alaska airlines cancellation policy of the airlines which will prevent you from making mistakes while canceling flight tickets.
- If you want to cancel your flight tickets, you need to cancel them within 24 hours of booking. If you have not canceled the tickets within 24 hours, you will be charged some amount of cancellation fees.
- It is important to cancel the flight tickets before 24 hours of the scheduled timing of the flight.
- There will be no cancellation for used or expired tickets.
How To Get Full Refund From Alaska Airlines?
You need to follow alaska airlines refund policy If you want to get your refund from the airlines. They are mentioned below in the points:
- If passengers need their refund back, they need to cancel their flight tickets before claiming a refund.
- You have to cancel tickets within 24 hours of booking flight tickets to receive a full refund.
- If you cancel the flight tickets after those hours, you will be charged cancellation fees to deduct some amount from your refund.
- You should note that if you have non-refundable flight tickets, the airline will not request a refund. Only refundable flight tickets will be accepted for refunds.
Alaska Airlines Cancelling Flight Tickets
Now, after keeping in mind all the policies of Alaska Airlines, you can follow the steps given below for canceling flight tickets.
- You need to go to the airline's official website using an internet browser on your devices.
- Now go to the manage my booking option, after that, a page will appear from which you have to choose to cancel your flight tickets.
- Enter the reservation number and last name of the passengers on the tab given. Now click on the cancel button.
- Immediately after canceling the flight tickets, you have to go to the request for a refund option.
- There you have to fill the form to claim a refund by entering the passenger's ticket number and last name.
- After it is accepted by the airlines, the refund amount will be credited to your account in the same way it was paid.
- You will also receive a confirmation mail or text message of canceling flight tickets and transferring refunds.
If you are confused about the alaska airlines cancellation fee, it depends upon the kind of tickets, destination, and flight duration. It may start from $125, and the rest depends on delaying the cancelation.