If the passengers have canceled their flight ticket with Iberia airlines and wish to know the process and policies related to the refund of flight tickets with Iberia. The airline has the best policies and processes to ease things for airlines. Let's understand the policy, process, and the time it will take to get the refund from Iberia Airlines. The passengers can also make Iberia airlines refund request by placing a phone call to the customer service agent of the airline.
Iberia Airlines Refund Policy
- As per the 24-hour policy of the airlines, if the passengers make the cancellation of their flight ticket within 24 hours of the reservation, in that case, the passengers will be liable to get a complete refund.
- If the cancellation were made after 24 hours, the flight ticket refund would be given to the passengers after deducting cancellation charges. If the passengers have a non-refundable ticket, they will get part of their ticket amount as travel credit for a future booking.
- If the passengers can make the cancellation a few hours before the flight departure, they may or may not get a refund of their flight ticket depending upon the fare rules, flight class, and the time left for departure.
- If the passengers cancel online check-in, in that case, they will not be liable to get any refund.
- If there is a delay of three hours in the scheduled flight booking and the passengers opt for cancellation, they will get a complete refund when they cancel their flight ticket.
How To Get A Refund From Iberia?
A simple process is required to be followed to get the refund of their flight ticket at the time of making the cancellation.
- Get onto the official website of Iberia Airline and look for the 'Manage Booking' option.
- Once getting onto the 'Manage Booking' option, fill out the PNR number and the passenger's last name to proceed further.
- After getting into the available flight page, select your flight and opt for the cancellation of your flight ticket.
- Follow the instructions given online to make the cancellation of your flight ticket and pay the charges applicable for the cancellation (if any).
- Once the cancellation s complete, click on the refund link available on your screen and fill out all the details asked in the refund form to proceed with the refund.
- Once all the details are complete, recheck the form and submit it to get the refund of your cancellation ticket with Iberia.
- The passengers can also make a refund request by calling the customer service agent of the airline.
How Long Does Iberia Take To Refund?
It will generally take up to 7 to 10 business days to get the refund from Iberia airlines. If it's taking longer than expected, the passengers should connect with the airline's agent over call to inquire about the refund.