A refund policy of any airline must be hassle-free, and TAP Air Portugal has framed an easy and user-friendly refund policy. Tap Portugal refund policy ensures that you can get your refunds easily. Let’s understand the refund policy of TAP Air.
Key Points Of Refund Policy of TAP Air
- To avoid any penalty, you need to cancel the booking within 24 hours of making the reservations and more than seven days before the trip.
- Refunds made within 24 hours of booking or more than seven days before the journey will be refunded in full.
- TAP Air will process in the original form of the payment and currency used while making the original reservation.
- If the refund is made in a travel voucher, it can be used to purchase TAP tickets for a future journey. The vouchers are non-refundable and are supposed to be used within one year.
- If you make the reservation request within 24 hours after the reservation, the fares may be applied.
TAP Air Portugal Cancelled Flight Compensation
If TAP Air cancels the flight less than 14 days before its departure, then TAP Air will pay up to €600 in compensation to each affected passenger.Please note that TAP Air is not obliged to pay compensation under extraordinary circumstances wherein the flight cancellation is necessary. For example, in case of an incident at the airport or bad weather, airlines have no choice but to cancel the flight.
How To Get Cancelled Tap Portugal?
Following are the terms and conditions for TAP Portugal cancellation fee.
- The conditions on the fee depends upon the fare type you choose. Some of the fares involve penalties for cancellations; they may be non-refundable or may not permit any charges.
- If you initiate a refund request through FLYTAP, no charges are applicable.
- If you are applying for a refund through the contact center or a sales desk, a service fee of USD40 will be charged, regardless of the fare.
TAP Air Refund Policy In COVID-19
For every extraordinary problem, there must be a unique solution.TAP Air offers complete flexibility on all fares. You can confidently book your reservations, knowing that if you book until February 28, 2022, you can easily change the date and destination for free.
- Refunds can be made through a voucher. TAP Air offers an additional 10% discount on vouchers.
- If you want the refund to be made in the original form of payment, you can request the refund on TAP Air’s official website.
After learning about the terms and conditions of the refund policy, you want to know the TAP Portugal refund time. For the refund requests through cash or cheque, TAP Air can take seven to twenty booking days to find your booking and process the refund request.
Please visit TAP Air’s official website to know more about the refund policy.