Qantas Airways is the third oldest airline still operating, based in Australia. If you have opted for cancellation due to bad weather or medical emergency and if there's any change of mind or schedule and want your refund. Then Qantas Airways helps you to do this in a very easy and fast way. According to Qantas airlines refund policy right now, Qantas Airways takes approximately eight weeks, and they will send you the confirmation mail once your refund is processed.
Refund Policy of Qantas Airlines
If you are adopting for a refund of your cancellation, you must know the Qantas Airlines refund policy.
- Qantas Airlines impose no cancellation fee or charge if you will cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- A fee of $99 will be imposed as a cancellation penalty if you cancel your booking ticket after 24 hours of booking.
- You are suitable for a full refund if you cancel your ticket due to some medical emergency.
- The airline will not deduct any amount if the flight is delayed by more than 3 hours, and Qantas Airlines cannot provide any alternative to you.
- You are eligible to get a refund of your unused part of the ticket.
How To Get Your Refund From Qantas Airlines?
Qantas Airlines always tries to give amazing experiences to the customers; even if someone wants to cancel the flight and wants to know how to get a refund from Qantas then, Qantas provides two best solutions for this.
A) Via Fly - Qantas provides a very simple and immediate option, "Fly" on the official website of Qantas, to request a refund or cancel your booking. You can even change your seat and schedule from these features.
- Step 1 - Go to the official site of Qantas Airlines.
- Step 2 - Hit the fly option from the header.
- Step 3 - A drop menu will appear and go to manage to book.
- Step 4 - Enter your booking reference and last name to sign in.
- Step 5 - Select the reservation and follow the instructions.
- Step 6 - Click cancel and then refund.
B) Via Calling Helpdesk - One can raise Qantas airlines' refund request by calling the customer care executive of Qantas Airlines with these very easy steps.
- Call on the official number of Qantas Airlines 1 (800) 227-4500.
- Once you get connected, ask them to cancel your ticket and refund the fare.
- Share your booking details, and they might ask for the reason, share them and request a refund.
Qantas airlines ensure you get the best experience while traveling with them and provide you with the help they can give you.