Would you like to find out how to get AirAsia Airlines to refund your money? This is the place to go if you want to know how to claim a refund from AirAsia Airlines. If a passenger is unable to travel due to a clash with another important event, they require to cancel their flights. You will be reimbursed if you cancel your AirAsia Airlines flight. Below is more details on how to receive a refund based on AirAsia refund policy.
How Do i Request a Refund from AirAsia?
AirAsia Airlines passengers can get a refund by visiting to the airline's website or contacting the reservation office. Follow the steps below for knowing that how you can get your AirAsia refund ticket.
- Go to the AirAsia Airlines website then submit details for your eligible ticket to request a refund.
- Then go to the reservation cancellation section, where you may fill out a refund request form.
- After that, you must fill out the form by providing your flight as well as your personal information.
- Finally, complete out the refund request form and send it to AirAsia to receive your reimbursement.
- If you prefer, you can call AirAsia's reservations department and ask for a refund directly.
How Long Does it take for AirAsia to Refund?
Unfortunately, you have decided to cancel your tickets at the last minute with Air Asia and are looking for a method to get a refund. If you want to know about the AirAsia refund policy, read the paragraphs below.
The Refund Policy of AirAsia!
The refund policy is written below to understand better how to get a refund from AirAsia and the eligibility to get a refund.
You will get a refund if you cancel your AirAsia flight within 24 hours of booking your flight tickets with Air Asia Airlines.
If you can't cancel your flight within 24 hours, you get a refund, and you must pay the cancellation fee to cancel your tickets.
Steps for the Refund Process Online:
Open the website of AirAsia Airlines.
Scroll down to the contact us option, and you can see the option refund there.
You need to fill out the refund form.
Give your flight details, first and last name, email id, booking number, and other personal information.
A text box is given at the bottom of the page; you will have to state the reason for your cancellation and then submit the form.
You will get a confirmation message regarding your cancellation of the tickets.
You will get your refund within 7 - 14 business days.
Go to the AirAsia Site from any of the browsers.
At the bottom of the page, you will be able to find a floating option click on it.
Click on the option, and a chat box will appear on the screen.
After the greeting, you will be given many options regarding the inquiry.
Either select the refund option or type refund and click on it.
Choose the type of refund and submit it.
You will get a refund for the original mode of payment.
What is AirAsia Flight Cancellation Policy?
Customers needs are recognized by AirAsia, which allow them to cancel a booking under explicitly specified terms and conditions. Read the following information to learn more about AirAsia cancellation policy.
- The cancellation policy of AirAsia does not apply to flights booked through the airline's website or over the phone with an airline agent.
- The AirAsia flight ticket cancellation policy will apply to all pricing types and booked service classes.
- In 7-10 business days, an AirAsia cancellation refund will be handled back to the original mode of payment.
- In the event of a no-show, the traveller will not be eligible for any AirAsia ticket cancellation tickets and will forfeit the total booking fee.
- Passengers are entitled to a full refund and compensation in the event of flight delays, disruptions, or involuntary cancellations, depending on the severity of the circumstances.
You can learn how to request a refund from AirAsia from the information provided above if you need to cancel your flight or it was cancelled by the airline for some reason. If you require any additional assistance from the airline, you can contact a customer service representative for assistance.
Go to the page of AirAsia to get more details about the refund policy and the instructions to get a refund.