British Airways is undoubtedly one of the best airlines you can come across. You need to make sure that you have followed the proper steps to make the changes to your reservations. The essential step you need to follow for British airways change flight date, is that you would need to click on the “My bookings button.”
After that, you need to enter the basic information regarding your booking, and you’ll be able to make the changes you’re looking for.
To know the complete procedure, you would need to follow the path given below.
British Airways Date Change Procedure
• Go on the British airways official page.
• Search “British airways” on any search engine. After that, you’ll be able to get the direct link to their official site. Now click on the top link after the search is over.
• Now click on the “Manage” button.
• Once you have clicked on that, then you would need to enter your booking reference number and your surname. Now tap on the button of “Search flight.”
• That is it. Soon, your booking will be correct in front of you.
• Open your booking and click on the “Flight change” button.
• Now you will be able to make the changes to your date.
In case you’re making the change for the first time, then you will not be charged. However, if you make any further changes to your reservation, you will be charged with the update or change fee.
What Is Procedure to Change British Flight ?
You can even make the changes to your flight. So, if you’re thinking, “How do I change my British flight?” Then you would need to make sure that you have followed the steps given below.
• Go on the website of British Airways.
• Now you would need to tap on the button “Manage.”
• Enter the booking reference number and your surname. Now click on the “search flight” option.
• Once you have done that, then you would need to click on the booking.
• After that, tap on the “Flight change button.”
• Now you would need to click on the flight options.
• That is it.
Via Customer service:
You can even make the changes in your flight through customer service. They will also explain to you about the British airways change flight policy. The central policy you need to focus on is that you need to make all the changes seven days before the departure date of the flight. To know the way towards customer service, you would need to follow the steps given below:
• Go on the website of British airways.
• Now click on the “Help” button.
• On the new page, you’ll see the official data.
That is it. Dial the official number, and within few minutes, you’ll be speaking to an executive from the customer service team.