Thai Airways is one of the most significant airways in Thailand, which makes your traveling easy by providing flight-related services. You can book, modify, reschedule, view flight details and even cancel your flight. If due, to any reason, you are not able to get on the flight, you can quickly contact the Airline and cancel your flight ticket. However, some charges will be applied, and you will get a refund after those charges are deducted.
Thai Airways Cancellation Policy
Every Airline has its policy to deal with specific problems according to their needs and preferences. Thai Airlines also has a policy on flight cancellation. Here are some points from the policy:
- As per the Thai Airways cancellation policy, if you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of booking, no charges will be applied, and you will get a full refund.
- Some charges will be applied if you cancel your flight after 24 hours of booking.
- You can not cancel the flight 1 hour before the departure.
Thai Airways Refund Policy
If you have any problem regarding the refund, you can always read the Thai Airways ticket refund policy, through which you can learn more about the refund process. Here are some main points from the refund policy:
- If the flight is canceled by the Airline, you will get a full refund.
- If the payment is made through cash or cheque, you will get your refund within 20 days.
- If you made the payment via credit card, the amount would be credited to your account within 7 days.
Quick Process to Cancel A Thai Flight Ticket.
There are many ways through which you can cancel your flight ticket. You can use the three following methods to cancel your ticket with the Airline:
Cancel the Ticket Online
You can easily cancel Thai Airways ticket online by visiting their official website. These are the steps through which you cancel your flight:
- Go to the Airline's official website http://www.thaiairways.co.in or open the mobile app.
- Click on the "My booking" option.
- Type your "Booking reference number" and "Last name."
- Then select the "Cancel my ticket" option and process the refund.
Cancel your Ticket by Visiting the Airline
You can easily cancel your ticket by visiting the nearest airline office and talking to customer service face to face, as it is the quickest method to help you with your problem. However, if you cancel your ticket and process for refund, some amount will be deducted as a cancellation charge.
Cancel your Ticket via Email
You can also cancel your ticket by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the relevant information about your flight, their customer service executive will revert through the same and help you with your cancellation or provide you with the process to cancel your flight ticket.
If you want to get information on how to get refund from Thai Airways, contact any Thai city ticketing office, and they will help you with your issue. If you still have any doubts, visit the Airline's official website or contact their customer service, and they will help you with any issue.