Air Canada rouge is a low-cost subsidiary airlines service provider of Air Canada airlines. If you have an existing flight booking with this particular airline and want to know how to get refund from Air Canada rouge while canceling a reservation, this is the exact right page to get answers. As per the generic airline's policy, Air Canada rouge provides a full refund on cancellations within 24 hours of purchasing a ticket. So here is how you can get a refund from Air Canada rouge with the step-by-step instructions:
Air Canada Rouge Refund Policy: Get All Info
- To begin with, head towards the official Air Canada rouge web page.
- Now click on the get going button available at the top right corner of the home screen.
- Click on my bookings tab on the following display and enter your booking reference number and the passenger's last name to access the flight booking information.
- Click on the Find button beside and locate the cancel button on the next window.
- Click on the cancel button and follow prompted steps to withdraw your Air Canada rouge flight booking.
- Finally, you will receive a cancellation confirmation on your registered email ID.
- Now quickly go back to the previous window, look for the refund option, and click on it.
- You will get through the refund request form provided by Air Canada rouge airlines, so fill the form with all necessary details.
- At last, submit the form to get a refund from Air Canada Rouge.
You will receive the refund within 7 to 10 working days as per your eligibility criteria in the original payment mode. Passengers must know that their Air Canada rouge refund fee depends on certain parameters such as time left in departure, time of cancellation, ticket type, ticket route, ticket condition, and their flight cabin.
Air Canada Rouge Wi-Fi
Now passengers flying with the Air Canada rouge can stay connected with the internet to access the various in-flight entertainment and their social networks. Air Canada rouge wifi is available on various domestic and international flights so that passengers can enjoy their travel. Here is how you can access to wifi onboard:
- Go to the settings of your device and turn on the airplane mode.
- Turn on your wifi and then connect to the available network or click on the rouge wifi network, available in options.
- Go back to your preferred web browser and type "rougewifi.com" in the search bar.
- Follow the prompted procedure, and you will be connected shortly with the wifi to enjoy your entertainment services.
So this was all the information regarding how you can connect wifi while traveling by Air Canada rouge airlines. You also got to know about the Air Canada rouge refund policy and if you have any other queries, reach out to the customer service team through the official website.