COVID affect many sectors, and travel and tourism are one of them; before this pandemic, you could travel to several destinations without any medical certificates, but after that, you required a COVID test to visit any destination. Making the bookings through American airlines will always make the journey unforgettable and delightful. You can get several benefits like offers, refunds, complete packages, etc. American Airlines also takes total care by taking all the safety precautions of COVID-19, but you have to follow all the instructions and American airlines covid policy. Suppose you want to travel with American airlines. To know the detailed information about this, you need to read below.
What Are The COVID-19 Policy of American Airlines?
Having the information on COVID-19 policies is always mandatory as it will give you information that you can travel without any vacation certificate, or you need to show the vaccination certificate and the vaccinations that American airlines allow.
- If the passenger makes the bookings from the official website of American airlines and their age is under 18 years, they need to show any vaccination certificates.
- The vaccination requirements are not needed for those passengers who is United States citizens, nationals, permanent resident, and passenger with US immigrant visa.
- If the passenger surpasses 18, they need to show the certificate in which they are fully vaccinated; any adult passenger who is partly vaccinated is not allowed by American airlines.
- If the bookings done by you are for any international destination, then you need to reach the airport only before three hours of flight departure time. For the domestic destination, the boarding starts before 2 hours.
- You need to carry all the safety products like hand sanitizer, face masks, etc., and you are not allowed by the American airlines and airport staff to touch any restricted things.
Seek Guidance For COVID-19 on American Airlines!
The vaccines which are authorized By American airlines are given below:
- Sinopharm BIBP
Suppose you can still not get complete information, so you can also connect with the official representatives of American airlines as these representatives have detailed information about American airlines covid testing. The different ways to communicate with American airline's customer service are mentioned below.
Connect American Airlines Via Phone Call:
Connecting on the phone call is always the quickest way to connect, and if you want to join this way, then you can need to follow the below process
Call on 1-800-433-7300 at the mentioned number
Then choose the suitable language
Further, follow the IVR
Press 1 for bookings
Press 2 for cancelation
Press 3 for COVID instructions
Press 4 for offers
Press 5 for more options
Choose the key as per the query and connect with representatives.
By reading the above, you will get the information about does American airlines require covid test and the process by which you can connect with representatives of American airlines. If you have any issues on call, you can also send your query via mail and get solutions within 24 hours.