There are situations when you need to cancel your flight booking. In such cases, there is a fear of losing your ticket money. But if you have booked your flight with Cathay Pacific, you do not have to bear any loss. You can save the ticket amount with proper refund and cancellation policies.
Cathay Pacific offers you a flexible refund and cancellation policy on your booking. If you want to know the Cathay Pacific refund policy, you can check this article below. You can also read the cancellation policy further. But first, let's check the process to get you a refund from Cathay Pacific Airways.
How Can I Request A Refund From Cathay Pacific?
If you wish to request a refund from Cathay Pacific, you can follow the steps below:
- Open the official website of Cathay Pacific first.
- Go to the Manage tab and select the Manage Booking option.
- Enter your User id and password to find the booking.
- Further, provide your full name and ticket number on the Cathay Pacific ticket.
- Once you see your booking, you can click on Request a refund.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get your complete refund from the airline.
With the above process, you can easily answer how to get refund from Cathay Pacific. You can also contact the Cathay Pacific executive to request a refund. Moreover, you must know the refund and cancellation policies of the airline to save the penalty for canceling the flight.
Cathay Pacific Refund Policy
- You need to cancel your flight first before requesting a refund from the airline.
- You can get a full refund if the cancellation is made within the first 24 hours of the booking.
- The refund may take up to 7-20 days to reflect in your bank account, depending on the payment method and bank type.
- Cathay Pacific provides refunds in the original form of payment or as a travel voucher.
Cathay Pacific Cancellation Policy
When You Cancel The Flight?
As per the cancellation policy of Cathay Pacific Airways, if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the booking, you don't need to pay any cancellation charges. However, you may need to pay approx. $150 as a Cathay Pacific cancellation fee depending on the booking type. If you miss the flight without informing the airline through customer support, a fee of $50 is charged as a No Show fee along with the cancellation fee.
When Cathay Pacific Cancels The Flight?
If the airline cancels your reservation without prior notice, you can ask for compensation from the airline. You get a full refund irrespective of your ticket, or you can request a travel voucher in place of cash. Moreover, you can ask for a rescheduled flight in case of sudden cancellation.
So, this is the important information you need to know before canceling with Cathay Pacific. However, if you have any questions about the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy or refund process, you can contact the customer representative of the airline. The live executive can help you with all the queries related to canceling or requesting a refund from the airline.