Often passengers are not confirmed about their plans, and after booking their flight, they need to make changes in their reservation. Cathay pacific provides their passengers the facility to make changes in their reservation after the bookings. But many passengers who don't know about Cathay pacific change flight rules and procedures.
The steps that the passenger need to follow to make a change in their flight is given below.
- First, you need to go to the official website of Cathay Pacific airlines in any suitable web browser.
- In the next step, you have to go to manage bookings.
- While the page is open, you need to fill in the details of the passenger's last name and the reference number.
- After this, you need to fill out the registered email id and give the contact number of the passenger.
- Now your bookings are open, you need to fill in the changes you want to make in your bookings and click on the modify option.
- In the next step, you have to choose the new date of the flight and click the option of submitting.
- After submitting the details, you will get the confirmation on the given email id and phone number.
How Much Does It Cost To Change A Cathay Pacific Flight?
Passengers often do not know about the Cathay pacific change flight fee; the change flight cost in Cathay airlines is mentioned below.
- If the passenger changes their flight within 24 hours of bookings, they do not have to pay any charges.
- The passenger does not have to pay any cost if the airline makes changes in the flight.
- The passenger has to pay the new flight charges according to the date they selected to travel.
- If the passenger book the flight ticket before 60 days of boarding date then will not have to any chagers to the airlines
- The changes can be made after 24 hours only if the passenger purchases the refundable ticket. If they purchase a non-refundable ticket, you will have to pay more fees.
How can I Change my Cathay pacific Ticket Date?
To know the Cathay pacific date change fee, you need to read the below-mentioned policy.
- The changes could be made by Cathay pacific airlines only if the passenger purchased the ticket from the official website. If the passenger buys a ticket through an agent or a representative, they will have to contact them.
- The passenger can make changes in their reservation before seven days of their departure date.
- If the passenger wants to make changes to their destination, they will have to contact the representative.
- If the passenger buys a new ticket and is better than the previous one, the passenger has to pay some charges.
With the help of the ways mentioned earlier, you can know the Cathay pacific date change fee. Still, if the passenger has any queries left, then you can contact the official representative of Cathay airlines.