The waiting time for response depends on your communication mode to connect with the airline customer service team. If you are trying to communicate with a phone call, then it will take 5-8 minutes on hold. If you have sent a letter to the airline, you will always get a response within 60 days. The airline takes this much time to investigate your case thoroughly. If you are wondering, How do I speak to a live person at Alaska Airlines? Then you can use online and offline methods to connect with the airline and get a quick response from them. Follow the below information to get through the airline customer service team.
How Do I Talk To A Real Person At Alaska Airlines?
You can connect with the airline customer service through their helpline number. Their experienced staff will provide you with expert advice in any critical situation.
- Dial Alaska airlines phone number at 1-800-252-7522 (1-800-ALASKAAIR) to connect with the Live agent.Call 1-800-654-5669 for complaint & for baggage inquery 1-800-654-5669
- Choose your preferred language.
- Follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 1 for flight reservation.
- Press 2 for flight cancellation.
- Press 3 for refund status.
- After pressing the relevant key, wait for a while as your call connects to the agent.
- Explain your issue and get it resolved.
Alaska Airlines Chat Customer Service
You can also connect with the customer service agent of the airline and ask for a solution to your issue.
- You have to visit the official website of the airline at www.alaskaair.com
- Locate the contact us tab on the home screen.
- Now select the chat with us option available on the screen.
- Write the brief of your query and choose the given prompts related to your situation to get an accurate response.
- After connecting, explain your issue and get it resolved.
Alaska Airlines Email Support:
You can also connect with the airline through their email address available on the official website for travelers and get a required solution to your issue. You can compose the mail on your emailing software. Write a brief of your query as the mail subject. Describe your question in detail in the mail body and provide your booking details for Alaska airlines talk to a person. After writing the mail, don't forget to add your contact details so the airline can revert to you before 10-15 working days.
What Time Does Alaska Airlines Customer Service Open?
Contact the airline's customer service at 1-800-252-7522 for Reservations / Pre-flight questions. They are available 24/7 to assist you with any critical situation you face during your reservation in flight.
If you have a query regarding group booking and want to know about airline timings, then the
Alaska Group Travel Hours Are:
6:00 am - 6:00 pm PT, Monday-Friday
7:30 am - 6:00 pm PT, Saturday
For Post-flight concerns, you can connect with Alaska airlines customer service number at 1-800-654-5669
Post-flight hours are:
7:00 am - 7:00 pm PT, Monday-Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm PT, Saturday
How Many Bags Can I Carry on Alaska Airlines?
As per the airline baggage policies, passengers can carry one carry-on bag and one personal item, such as a briefcase, purse, or laptop bag. To help smooth the boarding process, your carry-on bag size limit for flights should be under 22'' x 14'' x 9''. These dimensions include the wheels and handle of the carry-on bag.