Cancellation is a highly requested topic among passengers and today we are about to shed some light on what one needs to know to process Aeromar cancel flight option. We will tick mark all the fundamental topics associated with cancellation to impart an inclusive knowledge of how things work at Aeromar as far as cancellations or refunds are concerned.
Here is a step-by-step guide that would enable travelers a scope to cancel their Aeromar flight reservation without much hassle.
- On your preferred web browser, travelers need to visit the official Aeromar website in order to start with online cancellations at the airline.
- Select the cancellation and refund option on the homepage and another new page will pop up on the screen.
- Select the manage my booking option on the screen and you need to provide certain details in order to access your flight reservation at Aeromar.
- Provide details for your existing reservation reference number or PNR along with your last name and hit the submit option present at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the flight booking you wish to cancel and select the cancel flight option.
- Complete the payment (if applicable). Check the summary page and you will receive a notification on your registered email address after the successful cancellation of your flight reservation with the airline.
The above-mentioned steps fairly support how to cancel an Aeromar reservation. Travelers can also contact the customer service department at the airline for over-the-call cancellation. Calling customer services is the best option if you are ready to pay some additional charge along with cancellation for your Aeromar flight booking.
What Is The Aeromar Cancellation Policy?
It is a better idea to go through the inclusions of the Aeromar cancellation policy as travelers can contemplate the risks, terms, and conditions associated with cancellations and refunds at the airline. Get a smooth cancellations experience at the airline by going through the key-pointers of the Aeromar cancellation policy released by the airline:
- Cancellations are available for refundable and non-refundable flight fares, however, refunds are available only for refundable flight fare segments with the airline.
- Cancellations made at the airport or over-the-call will invite additional charges along with the cancellation charge after the expiry of the 24 hour free cancellations period with the airline.
- Refunds are available only after the successful cancellation of your flight fare reserved with the airline.
- Refund is available for the unused part of the ticket in the original payment source used at the time of initial reservation.
What Is The Aeromar Cancellation Fee?
Dial 1-805-505-6394 Passengers canceling their flight reservations at the airline have to pay an Aeromar cancellation fee (if applicable) to proceed with the cancellation of the flight and if they are canceling the flight booking after the 24 hours free cancellation period from the initial reservation. The cancellation fee ranges between USD 100 to 500. It varies depending on the flight cancellation date from the departure and also on the fare category.